A confirmation email will be sent to you after completing your registration payment.
Online classes, workshops and private sessions are hosted on Zoom. You can join meetings directly from your browser or download Zoom app for a better experience. Read Joining a Zoom meeting - Zoom Support for more information on setting up. Zoom offers several tools to protect meetings including encryption of all audio, video, and screen sharing data as well as meeting access controls to prevent data in transit from being intercepted. Zoom does not have access to identifiable health information and have policies and controls in place to safeguard the collection, use, and disclosure of your information.
Although every consideration will be taken to protect your confidentiality and privacy, sometimes it is not possible to prevent some circumstances from happening due to data breaches, cyber attacks, and security incidents involving Zoom. For more information: Read Security - Zoom
You will be subscribing to TCM Time mailing list whenever you make a purchase on this site. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Kung Fu Program
Build your self-confidence and strength both physically and mentally with powerful, energetic exercises that align your whole being.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Program
TCM Time Teacher Training Program
Deepen your knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine theory, diagnosis and treatment methods. Cultivate your body, breath, mind, Qi and spirit with in-depth Qigong training and instruction to become a proficient teacher and practitioner.
Chinese Medicine Theory Modules:
- Five Elements & Creation Cycles (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, Water)
- Four Vital Substances (Qi, Blood, Jing & Body Fluids)
- Twelve Zang Fu Organs & Organ Relationships
- Six Extraordinary Organs
- Twelve Meridians
- Eight Vessels
Chinese Medicine Diagnosis Modules:
- TCM Pathology & Pathophysiology
- Eight Principles Differentiation
- Four Levels Differentiation
- Six Stages Differentiation
- Tongue & Pulse Diagnosis
- Five Basic Diagnostic Methods (look, listen, smell, ask, touch)
- Zang Fu Organ Syndrome Patterns
- 11 Treatment Methods
- TCM Gynecology
Acupressure & Meridians Modules:
- Acupuncture Channels
- Point Actions & Indications
- Point Combinations
- Acupuncture Point Charts
- Channel Theory
- Extra Points
- Acupressure & Cupping Massage
- Qi Flow and Zi Wu Liu Zhu (Midnight-Noon Ebb-Flow)
Chinese Herbal Medicine Modules:
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Principles
- Chinese Herb Categories
- Actions & Indications
- Tastes & Properties
- Contraindications & Cautions
- Herb-Drug Interactions
- Herbal Formulas
Food as Medicine & Chinese Dietetics/Nutrition Modules:
- Food as Medicine & Herb Properties
- Food Energetics and Diet/Nutrition Therapy
- 24hr Body Clock and Healthy Eating
- Healthy Eating According to the 5 Seasons
- Acupressure & Medical Qigong for Healthy Digestion
- Food for Emotional Balance & Harmony
- Food for Longevity & Health
- Food for Anxiety & Stress Relief
- Food for Pain Management
Medical Qigong Modules:
- Four Seasons Qigong
- Five Animal Sports Qigong
- Eight Brocades Qigong
- Soft White Crane Qigong
- Hard White Crane Qigong
- Meridian Qigong
- Embryonic Breathing Qigong Meditation
- Small Circulation Qigong
- Grand Circulation Qigong
- Martial Arts Qigong for Health & Fighting Illness
Develop health and wellness in your community with TCM Time training programs.
Deepen your knowledge and practice of traditional Chinese medicine theory, diagnosis and treatment methods.
Cultivate your Qi (energy) and connection between body, mind and spirit with simple exercises for health and vitality.
Relax your body and mind while improving your posture, breathing and balance with profound exercises that flow.
Build your self-confidence and strength both physically and mentally with powerful, energetic exercises that align.
Step 1: Schedule an Appointment
Contact TCM Time to set up a workshop date. Include your preferred dates/times and your location/time zone.
Step 2: Make a Payment
For one-on-one private sessions or consultations, see details for Private Sessions.
Step 3: Host a Workshop
Invite members of your community to Join Zoom Meeting with the link sent to your confirmation email. Please kindly wait in the Zoom waiting room and the host will let you into the meeting close to your workshop time. Remember to turn on your camera and microphone settings.
Workshops will include:
- Program Overview
- Learning Outcomes